The PipeFuze Pipe Repair Injection System was specifically designed to repair leaking underground pipes without having to cut concrete or dig up the pipes in need of repair.
When installed properly, using our injection pumps and rigs (which come in multiple kits for easy use), leaks can be repaired and lines can be brought back to normal service in about one hours time.
Most Common Pipe Problems
The Solution: Pipefuze Pipe Repair Injection System
Pipe Cracks, Ground Movement, Mechanical Error
Stops Leaks, Prevents Leaks
- Percent Solids: 32 ± 1% by weight
- Viscosity: 125-150 cps 6.36 ± 1% by volume
- Weight / Gallon: 7.40 ± 0.5 lbs.
- Flash Point: n/a
- Specific Gravity: 0.8884
- Color: Opaque
- Sizes: Sealer/Filler (Part A) 8oz., Catalyst /Hardener (Part B) 16oz.
- Drying Time: To set: 1 hour both part A and B combined, when injected properly
- Thinning: Do not thin
Notice: The technical data contained herein are true and accurate to the best of our knowledge. For non potable water repair applications. Published technical data and instructions are subject to change without prior notice.