PIPEFUZE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
When applied properly, using our injection pumps and rigs (which come in multiple kits for easy use), leaks can be repaired and lines can be brought back to normal service in around one hours time.
- Percent Solids: 32 ± 1% by weight
- Viscosity: 125-150 cps 6.36 ± 1% by volume
- Weight / Gallon: 7.40 ± 0.5 lbs.
- Flash Point: n/a
- Specific Gravity: 0.8884
- Color: Opaque
- Sizes: Sealer/Filler (Part A) 8oz., Catalyst /Hardener (Part B) 16oz.
- Drying Time: To set: 1 hour both part A and B combined, when injected properly
- Thinning: Do not thin
Notice: The technical data contained herein are true and accurate to the best of our knowledge. For non-potable water repair applications. Published technical data and instructions are subject to change without prior notice.