Small leaks can be quite frustrating to deal with, especially if such leaks are too small to pinpoint easily. For such leaks, we always recommend LeakShot. In this quick guide, we’ll break down all of the reasons why LeakShot is perfect for repairing small leaks in pools, plumbing, etc.
Why We Always Recommend LeakShot for Smaller Leaks
There are so many reasons why we recommend LeakShot for small plumbing leaks, including the following:
- Pools, basins, and similar water features usually lose an average of a quarter of an inch and up to two inches of water per day. With such features, small leaks are quite common and can result in a significant waste of water. LeakShot makes repairing such features simple and easy.
- Larger water losses from small leaks often reveal a damaged pipe, a significant structural crack, or even damaged or outdated equipment that simply can’t be sealed with a liquid sealant. LeakShot is designed specifically to target leaks like this. If this is your case, seek out a professional leak detection technician and prepare for the expense of digging to find your leak. While finding the leak can be costly, using LeakShot is an inexpensive solution.
- Small leaks often have high repair costs, but LeakShot is very low-cost and easy to use.
- You can save hours of labor before the contractor can get the job done for you by using LeakShot.
- The combination of LeakShot and your water feature’s water pressure is what seals the leak easily. There’s no need for intensive leak repair.
- With LeakShot, you can turn a costly repair job into a home DIY because of how easy LeakShot is to use. You really don’t need to be a specialist to use it.
- For small pool leaks, you won’t have to drain your pool to fix it.
Ready to take on your small leak problem? Take a look at our website to explore our wide variety of LeakShot products.